Sunday, August 19, 2018

Jesus Christ Is Still King And Saviour.


Revelation 1:8 “I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.”

Sometime as Christians we must wonder why God has allowed us to remain in this world. I often wonder what the real plan of God is. However, I know that my Redeemer lives and is still accomplishing His glorious will. I know that no matter how awful times get, the hate gets, and people turn against each other, that God has a plan and that plan is still working. Jesus said He was the “Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending” and therefore this must all be in His plan no matter how ugly the world gets. I know that in the end that Jesus Christ will be standing with all the redeemed saints throughout time. The reason I know this is because He promised He is “the ending” and in my study of the Book of Revelations I see Jesus sitting in the New Jerusalem which will descend from heaven for Jesus and His people, praise the Lord! “And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.” Revelation 21:2 Once God has melted the earth with “fervent heat” then He will prepare it for Jesus and His bride and all the saved. What a glorious time it will be for us who know Jesus Christ as our Saviour. The Apostle Paul wrote to young Timothy, “For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.” 2 Timothy 1:12 I also know whom I have believed and I am never in doubt that He will keep all His promises to me. So, I also suffer these things in this ugly, hating world because I know the end. I also know that my God knows my stand and strength in Him, He know the faith I have, He know the suffering we believers of truth suffer, and He will not forget. “The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.” Nahum 1:7 I thank my Lord God, my Master that He gives me the ability to stand strong for Him. I thank Him that He chose me for this time, and this walk, and without question I have no doubt. I am thankful to actually see the scriptures unveiled and come to reality right before my eye. Maybe the Lord will be gracious and allow us to be here when the last trump sounds and Jesus sends His angels to the four corners of the earth to gather all the saints from the earth. However, either way I am ready for the task which God has ordained for me and I will continue to march forward with the gospel of Jesus Christ until God calls me home or Jesus returns. When Jesus saved Saul of Tarsus (or Paul) Jesus said, “For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.” Acts 9:16 Believers, we to must suffer for the name sake of Jesus Christ, and whatever that suffering may be Jesus Christ is with us till the end. God has us here for a reason, and while that reason is unknown to us, we need to continue to march forward with the glorious gospel of Jesus Christ in hand preaching it to a lost and dying world. Remember this, no matter how bad times get we will be standing with Jesus in the end. Jesus Christ Is Still King and Saviour without question, rejoice in your suffering for the name of the Lord.