Saturday, August 29, 2020

What a Blessing.

 

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,” Hebrews 10:19 


One day all Christians will be in heaven, and what a true blessing it will be. On this earth we will never have a true understanding what heaven will truly be like. What our new glorified bodies will be like, or what it means to have a glorified soul and spirit. We will one day realize what it will be like to see the throne of God and the throne on His right where our Saviour sits. The twenty-four thrones in front of God’s throne where the twenty-four Elders will sit. I do not know who these Elders are, but what a blessing it would be to be one of them. What a blessing to think about the river that runs from the Throne of our Father through heaven. What a blessing it will be to be in the special place where Jesus has elected to make for us who are His. What a blessing it will be to see our Brothers and Sisters in heaven that we were with here on earth. I pray most of my family are there with me, what a blessing it would be, even though we are Brothers and Sisters there. Oh, how blessed we will be once we are with the Lord. However, as I have spoken of all these blessings, I have not spoken of a very great blessing, the blessing of BEING GOD’S CHILDREN!Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.” Galatians 4:7 And to make it feel so more wonderful listen to this scripture, “And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.” Romans 8:17 While we may be adopted it does in any way lessen our value to God, because we are considered as much a child as Jesus is. WHAT A TRUE BLESSING! Yes indeed, one day soon we will understand what we read in the Holy Scriptures as it all becomes real to us, just how blessed we are. Oh, how I wished I could make it more real to you, but that day when faith is no longer needed it will be real to us, all blessings, all the time. Jesus prayed this prayer for us to soon see His glory, “Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.” John 17:24 While you would think we have reached the highest of God’s blessings, I believe there is one more that must rate as the blessings of all blessings. That blessing is how we as sinners could ever be so blessed not only to one day stand in the kingdom of God, but before our Fathers Throne entirely and absolutely without one accountable sin! Sometimes we remember our sins, Paul did “Concerning zeal, persecuting the church; touching the righteousness which is in the law, blameless.” Philippians 3:6 I once knew a Pastor who had a sin in his past and thought God punished his sin with a child that had major issues. I do not believe God does that to His children, the child could have been given for many reasons. God forgives us our sins, cast them as far as the east is from the west, and while we may remember them, Jesus took them all to the cross and the Father has forgiven them through His glorious blood. My Brother Pastor is with the Lord now, and he no longer remembers that sin, praise the Lord. Folks, our glory is awaiting us, while we may not have the greatest of understanding now, we soon will and what a true blessing it will be, especially when we stand before God, 100% HOLY!!! Thank you, Jesus, for our blessings! “The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.” John 1:29