Sunday, December 18, 2016

I Am A Sinner!

“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:” Romans 5:12

I am a sinner, and I will die a sinner. As long as I have the old man in me, I must understand what I am, a sinner. In this flesh I will never be perfect, I will never be able to look at another sinner in shame and disgrace, because I am a sinner, therefore I must look with pity and sorrow. I know my sins have been washed in the blood of Jesus Christ, and that makes me white as snow, but a sinner I still am. I must remember to bow and thank God every single moment of my blessed day for His grace. I must bow and pray every single day that God will forgive me as a sinner, and for the sins I have. I must remember to bow and thank Jesus Christ every single day for His blood shed too free me from the sins that I have done and those that I do every day. I do not hide my sins from God, He knows them all. Psalms 103:13-14 “Like as a father pitieth his children, so the LORD pitieth them that fear him…For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.” I must remember to thank God every day that He pitied me enough to saved me by His grace. My God, my Father, knew me before He made the earth, before He created His kingdom called heaven, before He created anything, my Father knew me, He knew I would be a sinner, but He still loved me, how amazed I must be He elected to save this poor unworthy sinner. As hard as I work, as hard as I study, as much as I try, I am still a sinner asking my Father for another day of forgiveness. I must try to remember what I am in order to try and not sin today, but I also must understand that I will. I will sin and not even know it, I will sin in my thoughts, in my actions, or I will even sin in trying not to sin. There is not a single day passes that I am not reminded that I am a sinner, saved and forgiven by my wonderful Saviour and God. Thank you Father for the election that lead to my Saviour giving His life and shedding His blood to forgive me for my sins. As I enter this New Year I continue to pray that my Saviour Jesus Christ comes and rescues me from this sinful flesh, and I start my new life SIN FREE for eternity. When I drop this old robe of flesh and have a new glorified body like unto my Saviour. Yes, thank God one day this sin nature will leave me, and I will be able to breath a breath of life with no concerns of sinning. Therefore, the next time I see another sinner sin, I will remember my own frame, and I will just pray for them, and pray also for myself that God will grant us both the grace that neither one of us sin again. I pray that you are saved. I pray that the blood of my Saviour has washed you from your sins. I pray that God has forgiven your sins, and I pray that you remember your frame and that you thank God every day for his love and grace to you. Oh sinner, you will never in this life be free from sin, but you can have your sins forgiven. You can be freed from the hold of sin on you, you can be able to change your life in Jesus Christ. And I promise you while a sinner you will leave this world, you will awaken a redeemed, forgiven, and cleansed child of the living God. Psalms 103:1-4 "A Psalm of David. Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. (2) Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: (3) Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; (4.) Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;" Thank you my Father, and Thank you my Saviour Jesus Christ!