Sunday, December 24, 2017

Matthew 1:21And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.”
I cannot thank God enough for the birth of our Saviour Jesus The Christ. He is my life, He is my salvation, He is my everything good. God was so gracious to every soul that is saved by His birth, life, death, resurrection, and His sitting of the Fathers right hand. But, I believe the Christmas holiday is a mockery of our Lord’s birth. I know that some Christians celebrate the holiday, and that is their prerogative. I do not condemn people who do, for my family also do somewhat. No Christian is perfect, and we are not judges and condemners of those who do. Personally, I find it offensive to the birth of Jesus Christ to see what it is. We must admit that Christmas is not a Holy Day but a pagan, secular day and it should be treated as such. However, it is a holiday in America and the world and it affects us all in some form. And, it is a true blessing to me personally when it is over, and the New Years has come. It, like so many other truths in the bible are the reason that believers of truth are ridiculed and treated like monsters against the world, making monsters out of those who believe Christmas is not Christian but worldly. People, in general hate the truths of the bible because they hate the doctrine. But, they also hate those who believe the truth. Let us remember believers, Jesus said, "If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.” John 15:18 They call us mean and unkind because of what we believe, the word of God. So, let us always also remember what Jesus said in Matthew 5:44 “But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;” However, let us witness about the true birth of Jesus and what His birth means to us as Christians. Not just this time of year but everyday of the year. We are only good witnesses if we do the truth in love, even if we are hated for doing it. As Christians we are not to be as they are, allow it not to cause us to sin, and our true witness to be damaged. We accomplish nothing in anger, but in love. Let us remember to follow the example of Jesus, and to love those that hate us. Our witness is not about Christmas neither about Easter it is about the birth, life, death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. I love believers in Jesus Christ, I know that some of us will disagree, but do not allow that disagreement destroy our fellowship in Jesus Christ. We are the children of God, and we are what we are by the grace of God. God has not taught us all the same or we would all be the same, and we are not. If you believe the truth you are blessed of God the Holy Spirit, we cannot condemn others who have not seen the truth. As Christians we are about love and not hate, so let the world do what it does and keep yourself pure in the Lord. Thank you, Father, for the birth of my Saviour Jesus The Christ and the salvation given to me in Him!!